- Your time is valuable as is mine. - If you're late for your appointment we both lose that time. - If you do not show, you will still be charged in full. In turn, I promise to honor our appointments and be on time. - As always, there are extenuating circumstances. We are human after all. - When you schedule an appointment with me, I commit to having enough time available to serve you. - That affects how many clients I can take on. However, life happens! - In the event you should you need to reschedule, once in a 7-day time period will be honored, free of charge. - A second reschedule in the same 7-day period will result in a 50% charge of total hours reserved. - A third reschedule in the same 7-day time period will result in 100% charge of hours reserved.
- How we bill our clients for our consulting work depends on your consulting contract or, in the absence of a written contract, any other agreements we may have made regarding billing + payment in person via email contract.
BY PROJECT - If your contract is set up to pay you as you achieve specific milestones of a project then you will be provided an estimate for the project + billed at the completion of each milestone. This will include reasonable amounts of communication: email, text + or phone call/meetings.
BY HOUR - You may choose to be billed hourly continually for work plus communication expenses which will include, but is not limited to, charges for email, phone, text, photocopying, or travel. - Charges will be collected + billed to clients at the end of the agreed-upon billing period; weekly, bi-weekly or at the end of each calendar month. PAYMENTS
- All payments are due upon the scheduled agreement or within 14 days of an issued bill. - Bills are typically issued monthly unless previously agreed upon. - In the event payment is not made within 14 days, you will be charged a late payment fee of 3% per week on any overdue/unpaid balance. - A reminder may or may not be sent to you about late fees + will show up on the next issued bill. - We accept cash or check (mailed) within 14 days of your issued bill + credit card payments with a 2.75% SQUARE fee. - Should your payment method bounce or not process you will have 5 business days to submit a new payment method or will incur late fees from the due date of the invoice. - You agree to pay the initial invoice upon receipt which will act as a deposit for large projects. - M I N T reserves the right to stop work if payment deadlines are missed.
- Contracts will be written depending on the scope of the work for each client. - By submitting payment you have agreed to the terms on this site which are subject to change at any time, with ample notice. - Cancelation policies are dependent on individual contracts.
- There are no refunds for work/hours performed.
- Absolutely required. We're working, yes, but we are going to insist on having fun! This is your business. You worked hard to start it, and we want you to enjoy every moment of building it up! We are honored to be a part of this process with you!